Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CTMH Convention Album Contest

I have so far not recovered from the weekend at Grandma's.  She is doing well and so is PopPop.  I just realized that I took NO pictures while we were there.

My friend just gave me this website for learning letters and how to read.  www.starfall.com  So far I'm on A.  :)  With Rebekah I mean.  We colored and cut out the letter A yesterday.

Here are 3 pics of my convention album.  If you are going to convention please avert your eyes.  The album is going to include stories behind 4 generations of charm bracelets: my grandmother's, my mom's, my sister's and mine, and my daughter's.  I need honest criticism.  The winner gets a really great prize.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time in PA. I know Abby was really bummed she couldn't go.

    My mom mentioned to me you were doing this- what an awesome idea! Guess which one is my favorite? They are stunning Julie!! :) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might like some of the projects/posts on this blog angrychicken.typepad.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Europe has an 'e' at the end -- Europe. That's all the criticism I've got! This is a great idea for a scrapbook. You should scan/photograph the pages and make a booklet out of it for the family.

    xo,
    Sarah M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thank you, I had to make another E and took the picture before it was done. :)

    ReplyDelete