Friday, October 22, 2010

30 day journal

These are the pages from a 30 day journal I did for swap-bot.

Day 1 - All about me
follower of Christ, wife to soul-mate, Kelly, mother to 2: Timothy & Rebekah, love to read, love books just for being books, sewing, paper crafting, photography, birds, outdoors, fall, elephants, cooking, soups, breads



Day 2 - The best part of my day is...

Day 3 - write a letter to someone I love. I wrote to my son Timothy but I feel that it is private and I would rather not share it with everyone









Day 4 - What does my heart look like? My heart has many dark places but also many light, bright, colorful ones too. I need to find ways to brighten up the dark places and open them.

Day 5 - My favorite blogs. I will type out the highlighted ones.

jeanettelynton.com
stitchniches.blogspot.com
thepurplepaintedlady.com
farmererin.blogspot.com
memoriesbylynn.blogspot.com
heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com
tmasonstudio.blogspot.com



Day 6 - Draw something that represents the word time and then make a list of things that I need to do at this time in my life.

Day 7 - How am I feeling today? alive, I am sitting drinking coffee and having apple muffins with my friend Rebekah, we are using the internet and knitting and crafting and doing puzzles.

Day 8 - illustrate an "inside joke." I have no idea

Day 9 - Describe a special person with as many words as you can fit using various typography.


Day 10 - My collections

I collect elephants, buttons, nativities, bird postage stamps, pumpkins, birds, blue willow with just JAPAN on the back,










Day 11 - my favorites in each of these four categories:
* TV shows - Survivor, Amazing Race
* Music - Casting Crowns, Newsboys
* Food - homemade soup, artisan breads
* Splurges - massages, paper products

Day 12 - Trends I like: reusable grocery bags, water bottles, and lunch bags and boxes. sweaters and fasll layers of clothes

Day 12 - Trends I DON'T like

any clothes showing your belly or too much cleavage, disney characters with big eyes, big birthday parties for kids, listening to MP3 players all the time, commercialized Christmas and Halloween




Day 13 - Silly insecurities, im fat, im not worthy, i am not a good mom...

Day 14 - What are the qualities that I possess that make me so wonderful? I am Gods daughter. He made me so I am a wonderful beautiful person in every way.

Day 15 - short list of goals that will be attainable to accomplish in one month

get up in the mornings with Kelly
exercise 2 times a week
write a letter a day
art journal every day
post to tidbitsnscraps 3-4/wk
start something-2-eat and post daily



Day 16 - What am I wearing? NYco trowser jeans, brown light sweater, H&M fitted khaki coat, champion sneakers,

Day 17 - Illustrate a day














Day 18 - music














Day 19 - guide to Rochester













Day 20 - What's in my bag? This took 2 pages!


























Day 21 - favorite quote

Day 22 - favorite holiday

Day 23 - Lines

Day 24 - What is your most favorite place in the world?

Day 25 - today. If you had to describe to me in one word, or one short phrase what would it be?? Us this phrase or word repeatedly on your page, trying out new fonts

Day 26 - Today you are going to write out your favorite recipe















Day 27 - If you could change one thing, what would it be.

Day 28 - What are you most looking forward to?

Day 29 - Today I want you to write a letter to either your past self, or your future self.












Day 30 - What did you do this week that moved you closer to reaching your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment