Sunday, January 30, 2011

101 things: January recap

My first month of 101 in 1001 days is going great. I have had lots of energy and excitement about getting my household in order. I cleaned most of our bedroom today. Would someone encourage my husband to do his side now? I will post pics of it when its clean. I will also post pics tomorrow of my many projects I have finished lately.

1. visited Grandma and PopPop with mom and the kids.
2. got quotes to finish drywall in attic
6. put up clothes lines in basement
9. made 4th panel of curtains, just need to hem them all
17. planned meals for January and start of February
18. planning grocery shopping according to meal plans
20. eating more fruits and veggies but not 5 yet
21. made basket of healthy snacks that kids can reach
26 . got the green shelf out of Rebekah's room
29. finished blue sweater
35. Posted on Something-2-Eat (3/429)
36. Posted on tidbits & scraps (12/268)
44. Read "News for Dogs" to Timothy
45. made 2 loaves of white bread
46. made a blue and brown floral dress for Rebekah
47. made wrist warmers for me
50. moved trains and accessories to basement play room
55. ordered Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Steps

1 comment:

  1. I really need to try this challenge. I think it's important to set goals :)

    ReplyDelete