Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2 new layouts

Number 1 is of my best friend Dave and his son (my God son) Benjamin. I used the sketch #108 from The Scrappiest blog. These pics were taken when I stayed there in January for Benjamin's baptism. I had such a wonderful time.




I also planned on stitching on this layout and then found the challenge #22 on The Paper Variety called Sew Much Fun. Sew, I am entering this in their challenge too.








Number 2 is also a sketch from The Scrappiest, #106. My picture is not so good, sorry. I will have to take another.






8 comments:

  1. What beautiful layouts, Julie! Great job with the sewing-love the strips of fabric on your layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stitching you did. Adds great dimension. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! What a cute little boy :) Thanks for joining SEW MUCH FUN at The Paper Variety! Don't forget to check back next week for our BLOG HOP :)
    -Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Julie, Your stitching and embellishments are so lovely!! Thanks for playing w/us at The Paper Variety - so glad I got to see your work. I live in Oswego, NY. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable LO !
    Thanks for your comment in my blog!
    Maria Elena ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie~
    Thanks for stopping by the farm and entering the giveaway! I added another opportunity to get five more entries by posting about the giveaway. Thought I'd let you know!
    Sending a hug from the farm~
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LOs!
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete