Thursday, May 26, 2011

30th Birthday Book

Another flashback project: My 30th Birthday Book. (My 30th birthday was November 2009) Oh well, here it goes. I made each layout for something that was significant in my life.


my husband and our marriage


my kids


my faith


what I wanted to be when I grew up


my depression


women who changed my life
my mom, my grandma Betty, my sister, Heather, Rebekah, Anne Shirley, Sheila Walsh, Jo March, Laura Ingals Wilder, Juliette Gordon Low, Laura my college roommate
"We look for visions of heaven, and we never dream that all the time God is in the commonplace people...around us." Oswald Chambers


my travels
includes envelope full of postcards from places I have been


my collections
dolls, dollhouses, postage stamps, pennies, crosses, elephants, nativities, photos of post offices, buttons, scouting memorabilia


my friends for tea
many of my friends completed small cards with their name and a memory about us

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! Your blog is wonderful! I popped over from Wild Olive and am one of the give away participants. I have a second chance to enter on my blog, but the post didn't go up as scheduled this morning, and I wanted to make sure that you had an opportunity to enter if you wanted to. Here is the link: http://sewvintagesofun.blogspot.com/2011/05/tea-party-give-away.html
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete