Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I need to try these

Some things around the blog land that I HAVE to try soon.
I found these cute coasters through pintrest. They were made by Jess at Twin Fibers. There is a full tutorial at Chasing Cottons. They will be great for using up scraps too.
How cool is this? I have so many crayon pieces that would love to be a part of a piece like this. I have also seen it done with a whole 96 pack of crayons in a rainbow. You use a hairdryer to melt them and they drip down the canvas.
Maybe I'll start with Jack Vettriano's painting. The crayons can rain down on that. Maybe more grey than blue. I wonder how that will turn out.
Lastly, what a cute headband this is. It is lace with a bit of elastic behind the head. Sew simple! I have tons of both. Also maybe a cute idea for my moms dolls.
Thank you all for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment