Tuesday, December 11, 2012

While Supplies Last...CTMH

On my Close to my Heart webpage down at the bottom you will find a link that I love:
"While Supplies Last"  These are retiring items with limited quantities left.  Right now you will find theses items I have used, loved, and now ordered more of.

First the Lucky Bulk Paper Pack.  There is argyle, alphabet, and bicycles mixed in the backgrounds of these papers.  Great for adventures, kids, and boys and men layout.
Retail is about $11  SALE $3
Next, to go with your Luck papers...Lucky Stickease Assortment.  Notice the variety: quotes, arrows, titles, dots, borders, bingo cards, stars, bikes, and more.  These are thick adhesive shapes that can compliment any style of layout.
Retail is $4.95. SALE $1.50
Lastly, Canvas buttons.  You can ink these and stamp on them! They have flat backs and they are adhesive!  No need to worry about if these buttons are going to stay where you put them.  Retail is $6.95. SALE $1.70

I looked everywhere for my layouts with these papers but of course, they are packed.  Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment