Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Quilt Plans for Spring 2015

Since I have been finishing so many quilt tops lately, I thought I would take a look ahead and let you know what is on my quilting list for the spring.

 Fabric I have to have:

Wild &Free Collection from Art Gallery Fabrics by Maureen Hensel Cracknell
 Maureen in an amazing quilter.  My mom and her dad grew up next door to each other in a tiny town in PA.  My mom and her Aunt are still best friends.  If you have never seen her quilts, prepare yourself to be inspired!

Moody Blues fabric collection for cloud9fabrics designed by Geninne
Geninne draws and paints the most wonderful birds and flowers.  She even has a coloring book out!  Moody Blues is available in February.  How can I wait?  I don't have to!


Quilt I Need to Make Next:

Treasure Hunt by Tula Pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment